这位曝光者说其实车资费应该要支付$1.10但是这位少年却少付了$0.10只是少付了$0.10 却倒楣的被LTA Officer检查上 (Bus Fare Inspector)，然而这名学生就倒楣的被罚了$100…
– The “17-year-old” person did not qualify for student bus fare. His student concession card expired “about a year” prior.
– Instead of being 65 cents, his cash fare would have been $2.20 (adult fare) because he did not have a valid student pass to show.
– He was fined $50, and was given 14 days to pay. But he didn’t.
– So LTA fined him $100 instead, and gave another 28 days for him to pay.
– He only appealed after the second deadline lapsed, and the Public Transport Council, which fined him, is waiting for supporting documents for his appeal.
So the picture above of the notice was the second fine the “student” received. It’s still not clear what the relationship is between the “student” and Prakash is, but what is clear is that his story is false.
End of story.
Netizen Prakash Naidu shared on Facebook a fine given to a 17 year old student for allegedly underpaying his bus fare by 10 cents. The original fare was supposed to be $1.10 and he paid only $1.00.
When caught by the “LTA Officer” (Bus Fare Inspector), the student was given a heavy $100 fine for underpaying. He questioned if this heavy fine was the way to mould our future generation?
Steven Ng：What the f***k .10cents only, n I don’t think he want to cheat the bus fare, maybe he just run out of coins. If put a $2 note, bus company make extra 90 cents then ok. Give the benefit of doubt, why he has to cheat 10cents, he might as well dun pay lir
Yong Yi Ho：Singapore is transforming into a country that has no compassion, no welfare, money minded state. Maybe next an MP will step out, waived the fine and score some political points.
Thanga Raja：We as Malaysian mostly every citizen own car.But in Singapore 40% no vehicles just rely on public transport.What a shame this is call 1st world country but majority people still poor.
Shanti Kathamuthu：Its only ten cents….maybe he dont have enough….so show some humanity ….he is only a student….if he never pay his fare then take action…can be kind to give him warning advice and show consideration on his circumstances..not that he never pay the fare at all.. please show compassion and have welfare at heart.
Alan Leong：knn 10 cents will die meh…anyway the bus is still running wad. Not as if shortage of 10 cents the bus won’t be able to continue the journey. what a load of crap !
Wong Alwin：He can appeal. If he is first time then sure case dismissed and no need pay. But probably he not first time kena caught, therefore the heavy fine.